Payment is required before the first class. There is no refund for a course or series of classes after the first class unless the course/class is cancelled by Viva Dance. Eft pos and credit card facilities available. Credit card payments incur a 2% fee for all payments.
Once you have signed up for a course/class, it is your responsibility to attend all classes you have paid for at the agreed time. You cannot make up for classes missed unless due to illness or injury. If you miss 2 or more consecutive classes of a course due to illness or injury, credit towards other classes may be given at Viva Dance’s discretion, upon presentation of a doctor’s certificate. Credit given for classes missed due to illness or injury is valid for the next course or a maximum of 3 months.
Bookings for casual classes (Dance fitness and pole) are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Entry to classes closes 15 minutes after the class starts.
Changing from one course to another, cancelling classes you have booked and processing refunds all incur a $20 administration fee.
Concession cards (available only for dance fitness and pole classes) are valid for 4 months for 10 classes from the date of purchase. Concession cards are non-transferable and non-refundable.
For private lessons cancellation policy of 24 hours notice applies. If you cancel after that time you will be required to pay for the class in full.
By participating in classes or courses at Viva Dance Studios you are doing so with the understanding that:
- To the best of your knowledge you are in suitable physical health to participate in the course(s)/class(es)
- You agree to self-determine your exertion through good judgement and to discontinue any exercise that exceeds your personal limitations
- You agree to notify staff of any existing medical conditions that may have an effect on your participation in physical activity, or if you feel unwell during the course(s)/class(es)
- You do not hold the instructors and or Viva Dance liable for your safety or for any injuries sustained during the course(s)/class(es) or as a result of participating in the course(s)/class(es)
- You agree that photos or footage of the classes, courses or events held at or organised by Viva Dance may be used at their discretion
- You agree that your contact details may be used to inform you about relevant information from Viva Dance. We do not share contacts details with third parties under any circumstances.
A few pointers to help your visit be more pleasurable for you and for others:
- Please sign in at reception prior to each class
- If you arrive early for your class, as a courtesy to other students and teachers, please wait in the cafe downstairs until your class starts
- Parking is available in the streets around the studio and there is a car lot on the corners of Gundry St and Karangahape Rd, just 2 minutes walk from the studio. DO NOT park at the panel beaters (APP) across the road on Ophir st, you will be TOWED!
- Personal hygiene is especially important in a dance studio. Please use deodorant and carry a fresh shirt if you are likely to get sweaty – we do
- We are here to help you, feel free to ask any questions you have, we are happy to discuss your thoughts and concerns