All you can dance membership – Dance more! Pay less!
Does it feel like you spend more time in the dance studio than at home? Or have you wanted to try different classes at the same time but the budget won’t stretch that far?
If you attend 2 or more classes a week at Viva (or would like to) and the odd event or party, then a Viva Membership is for you!
What are the benefits?
- Attend as many of our regular classes as you like for a low weekly fee
- You can attend any of our regular classes within your level and abilities
- We offer a wide selection of couple and individual dance and fitness classes
- Learning to dance is a great social skill
- Dance is a fun way to excercise and lose weight
- Coming to viva is a great way to meet new people and make new friends
- Gain more confidence and self esteem through dance
Save on courses! For example if you are a Gold member paying $35 per week, if you attend:
- 3 classes per week you would be paying $11.70 per class
- 4 classes per week = $8.75 per class
- 5 classes per week or over = $7 per class and under – is that value for money or what?
PLUS Get 10% off:
- Fast track classes
- Viva Merchandise
- Performance courses
- Private lessons
- Viva events and parties (eg Auckland Salsa ball, Sunday night socials etc)
Bronze Membership – 3 months one-off fee of $540 ($45 per week)
Silver Membership – 6 months at $40 per week
Gold Membership – 12 months at $35 per week
Visitor Membership for visiting overseas enthusiasts – from 4-10 weeks at $50 per week
Terms and Conditions
- You will be required to sign a Membership contract and a direct debit form (in the case of Silver or Gold Membership)
- Membership does not include performance courses
- You must sign up for any courses you plan on attending in advance
- You are not entitled to attend classes above your level
- Membership is non-transferrable
For full list of Terms and Conditions, download the Viva Dance Membership Form