Due to recent events, we are required to maintain contact tracing of people attending classes at Viva Dance at all times. This means anyone attending classes must register, book and check in online to help us meet this obligation.
If you have found it frustrating and time-consuming booking classes one at a time online, we have good news for you!
We are launching a new online booking and check in system which allows you to book multiple classes and check in and out of classes online. The new system will be live for everyone from January 30th
FOR Members: you will have an account created for you with your membership number as username and an automatically generated password which you can change when you first log in. When you sign up as a member you will receive an email with this information, so keep an eye out for this.
FOR non-members: when you book a class, the system will ask you to create an account before you can complete the booking
- Any classes/courses you have already booked will be loaded in your account, you do not need to re-book for those.
- Once you have logged in to your account for the first time, you will not need to do so again, unless you deliberately log out.
- If you book a class on the day of the class, the system will automatically check you in, if you are unable to make it you can check out online.
- If you book before the day of the class, when you come to the studio you can check in online, using the QR code that is in the studio which will take you to the check in link.Or you can check in on your phone.
- You only need to book ONCE for any course you wish to join but you need to CHECK IN for every class you attend. For casual classes you need to book for each class you wish to attend.
- Our staff will be fully trained in the new system and able to help you out if you have any problems
- We will also have a tablet at reception that you can use if you don’t have your phone on you when you arrive to check in..