It’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for!
Level 1 means we can safely resume all of our partner dance courses, and there are so many to choose from.
Starting Monday October 12th all of our partner dance classes will be back.
If you had signed up for a course that was running before August 12th, the course will resume from where it left off and you will still be registered.
Check out our partner dance line up:
Monday 12th October
6.30pm Beginner SALSA (wk 2, Intermediate SALSA (wk 1)
7.30pm Improver SALSA (wk 2), Solo SALSA shines (wk 1)
Tuesday 13th October
6.30pm Beginner CUBAN SALSA (wk 8) – new course starts 20th Oct
7.30pm Improver CUBAN SALSA (wk 8) – new course starts 20th Oct
8.30pm Beginner BALLROOM (wk 2)
Wednesday 14th October
6.30pm Beginner KIZOMBA (wk 1)
NEW 7.30pm Beginner ZOUK (wk 1)
Thursday 15th October
6.30pm Improver SALSA (wk 6), Beginner BACHATA (wk 1)
7.30pm Beginner SALSA (wk 6), Improver BACHATA (wk 1), Beginner TANGO (wk 4)
8.30pm Beginner TANGO (wk 1)
If you want to sign up for a course or class, you must book and prepay online, to ensure contact tracing protocols are met. You can book to join a class/course by the deadline for bookings which is 4.30pm on the day of the class on our website www.vivadance.co.nz.
And if you have trouble choosing, a Membership might just be for you, so you can dance more and pay less 🙂
- The studios are sanitized every day from top to bottom and there is hand sanitizer available in all studios.
- Our QR code is displayed in all studios, please make sure to sign in when you come to the studio. This will keep you and everyone else safe.
- We have placed a limit of numbers of people allowed in class depending on the number of squares in each studio.
- We are keeping classes to 50 minutes to allow time for change-over of students without coming in close contact.
- Face masks are not required because we are in a controlled group where all contacts will be known. However, you are welcome to wear one.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
We hope you are all staying safe and well and as always,we are happy to hear from you about any concerns you have.
Your Viva Dance Team